Feb 28, 2011

Glittery?

Here it is, my very own blog. I guess only time will tell if blogging is all it's cracked up to be! So far, this technology thing is kicking my butt. Sure I want my blog to look cute, but seriously?! There are about a zillion options to choose from. I thought I just pick a template and then I'm good to go. But no, no, no. I have to choose fonts, colors, and positions for EVERYTHING. Me and the concepts of design and decoration have a love hate relationship. Heaven help the man who will one day share a home with me...

I love the idea of love, just sayin. If you are looking for advice on how to wrangle some guy (or girl...?) into your grasps, this probably isn't the blog for you! As much as I would like to think I know what I'm doing when it comes to boys, I really don't! They still have cooties in my book of life. 


If I were to guess the top 5 things I'll post about, they would be:
1. College Adventures
2. My Family
3. College Boys
4. Boys In General
5. Life in General


The more I write, the more excited I get to blog. Who would've thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment