May 4, 2011

Oy!! Just do what I want aight?

It is so frustrating to want to change, but not be able to do anything about it. I am not happy with the way my blog looks. I don't know why. I have tried sooooo many things! I just don't quite feel like it is me. Isn't that what a blog is? Something about you? In a sense my writing is me-however trivial and incoherent. I just want there to be a "look cute!" button that I could click and all the color schemes, widths, headers, gadgets, posts, and all the other crap would work themselves out the way that I want it to. There is so much to learn and I have come to accept the fact that blogging is not my forte. Neither is scrapbooking. They kind of go hand in hand right? I love all the colors and patterns and cute things you can do, but I can never make it look quite the way I want it to. I have looked up tutorials to try to teach me how to do things, and that has helped to a certain extent. Why does technology have to be so stupid?! This may be the second time in my life I have thought that. Normally me and technology are besties. The first time I decided to be a hater is when my phone decided it would pull a fast one on me and stop working. It happened around Christmas...My parents would call and we would talk but I would have to repeat myself over and over because they couldn't hear me. I know they weren't trying to be rude, but there is something irritating about having to repeat the same sentence over and over. To put it simply, Christmas spirit was not in the air. I would hang up annoyed for no reason at all, feel bad that I had been rude, only to find myself more put out that I could NOT call back to apologize. So if you call and can't hear me, just know I can hear you. You may have a one way conversation until July though. Concerning my blog, don't be surprised if you open it and it looks like someone has puked on the screen and left it there to fester. It is a work in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment