May 7, 2011

Two pieces of furniture at my house are driving me crazy. They were recently relocated and I HATE it. If you were to ask me my opinion I would say it looks tacky, cluttered, and down right stupid. No one has asked me my feelings on the recent change so I made an attempt to express them myself. At first I tried being nice and suggested other placement options. Then I decided to throw a tantrum in order to have my voice be heard concerning the new placement of these choice objects. Neither tactic worked. My theory, I didn't scream loud enough, stamp my foot hard enough, or throw my body on the floor and start banging it with my fists enough. **Disclaimer: I did none of those things. Thank goodness I will have my own apartment in a month and a half! Then I can arrange the furniture the way I want it. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment