Aug 18, 2011

Dates.

I have 2 events I need a date for.

1: An end of summer celebration for my work (DC Tuxedos). This one has the potential to be the most awkward. EVERYONE (The owner+5 other employees) I work with are married, while I on the other hand am very single. All of these people are going to be lovey dovey, cutesy tootsie, gag gag gag, so I feel like I need to bring someone I am very comfortable with. Unfortunately for me, all the people who fall into that category haven't moved back to Provo yet. Unless I make a new best friend stat, I'm going to have to import the real bestie from Bountiful especially for the event.

2: I have tickets for the annual Legacy Club dinner with BYU head coach Bronco Mendenhall. Usually my mom and dad go, but they have an appointment elsewhere so the tickets were given to me. I have been once and it was a lot of fun! They feed you dinner, and then you get to hear Bronco talk about how the team is doing and his plans for the upcoming season. I think they open it up for questions and a few other people speak as well. And on top of it they give out free stuff. I could bring a girl, but something tells me this would be something a guy would like, no?

So. The moral of the story is I have 5 days to find 2 dates. Or 1 date who is lucky enough to go on 2 dates. Wish me luck. I thought asking on dates was the boys job....mer....


On the up side I have a date tomorrow with a new guy...
...on the downside he is not a BYU fan so that cancels him out for date option #2

1 comment:

  1. ry lie. i love your blog. and your last 2 sentences made me laugh out loud... literally. i laughed and felt stupid for laughing. i miss you!!

    ReplyDelete