Aug 12, 2012

I'm Moving...

just kidding! 
i'm not really moving, i just wanted to try my hand at compulsive lying. 
do you think i can pull it off?

and on a completely unrelated note, I'M BAAAAAAACK. 
i had some friends inquire about my blogging habits. 
turns out people actually read this stuff...
and they missed it.
go figure.

here's to you miss sydney-may your work days be considerably less dull.
and to you robert-may the spreadsheet work ever in your favor (coming soon)

I can't wait to go back to school
These people make me reeealllly happy
Yes...Aimee does look like a dude. We were on a covert operation...
 Those sword flosser things? They are a blessed invention. I think I'm gonna start carrying them in my purse. Using a piece of hair only works for so long.
I'm really diggin this song. It's just so cute.
 
A man who plays the guitar will one day win my heart.
He will have blue eyes. Probably***
***I say probably because as much as I love blue eyes and desire them in a spouse, I have been told it is a shallow thing to not date a man because of his eye color. As of now all eye colors may compete. 
 SEATTLE
I overheard my mom talking on the phone to my grandma. She told her that the boys need to step up their game if I am ever going to fall for one. Amen mama. A-MEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment