Mar 7, 2011

Rainy Day Playlist

You know the days where it is raining and you love every minute of it? You probably open your window, put on sweats and fall asleep to the sound of rain and your perfect playlist. Maybe you forget how close your bed is to the window and wake up when your pillow starts getting wet. Then again, maybe that's just me...whoops. Here are a few of my rAinjAms, enjoy!

Paperweight-Joshua Radin
Samson-Regina Spektor
Who Says-John Mayer
One Year, Six Months-Yellowcard
Aliens and Rainbows-Ferras
Blame It On The Rain-He Is We
My Heroine(Acoustic)-Silverstein
Conversations With Starts-Brightwood
Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop-Landon Pigg
Merry Happy-Kate Nash
Brandy Alexander-Feist
Old School-Hedley
Six Stars Tonight-The Title
Summer Girl-LFO
Mr. Brightside-The Killers
New Soul-Yael Naim

***TOP THREE***
3. Can I Have This Dance-HSM 3
Guilty Pleasure. There is something about this song I just love!

2. Knock You Down-Keri Hilson
Two summers ago Kalli Wyatt and I hiked Elephant Rock early one morning. About a mile and a half into the hike it started pouring. We were instantly soaked, but decided since we were still going to get wet if we went back down to keep going up. We looked like drenched and frozen sewer rats by the end of 7 miles, but it was so worth it! I can't tell you how many times we listened to this song driving there and back, but ever since when I hear it I think about being chilled to the bone. 

1. A Drop In The Ocean-Ron Pope
No explanation necessary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment