Aug 26, 2011

Heeeeey. I know you!


While I was at Walmart this morning I dropped my grocery list. Not only could I not remember everything I needed to buy, but now someone is perfectly capable of stalking the girl who needed frozen fruit and deodorant because my class schedule was on the same paper. Joy.

Anyway. I have been the Queen of awkwardness lately. Just around boys though. Usually I like to flirt and be all cutesy tootsie, but lately I've been playing the awkward card. It's not that I like being awkward and making people feel as uncomfortable as possible (including myself) I just find it amusing when I do (which has been a lot lately incase you haven't caught on to that yet) so, I just flow with it. 

Today I saw some boys that went to my high school and were seniors when I was a lil squashmore. Turns out they live in Lib Square now! Since I wasn't ever friends in them in high school, I think now is the opportune time. They're cute, I'm cute, it works out perfectly. Sorry, cutting to the chase now, so, when I saw these boys they saw me too-duh? We had one of those "I know who you are and I feel like you know who I am too but I'm not 100 percent sure if you do so I'm going to avoid eye contact at all costs and keep walking while pretending this awkward encounter never occurred" moments. At least that is how it was on my part. As soon as I got back into my apartment I was kicking myself! If I want to be friends with them communication is vital haha So, I Rylie Sandorf promise to say something next time I see them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment