Aug 22, 2011

I love to see the temple...

...I'll go inside someday...

I have been on a temple kick lately. 
Last night I was bored and went on a walk,
40 minutes later I was at the temple.

This morning I went up to the temple to do baptisms for the dead.
Who was the first person I saw when I walked in?
Elder Braeden Wilson.
He makes an adorable missionary!
We both got super excited when we saw each other :)
We greeted with a heartfelt handshake,
and talked for about 10 minutes.

As I was getting ready to leave, 
I saw a lady I recognized. 
As a general authority I'm sure you get stopped a lot.
I was slightly hesitant to say anthing 
because I didn't want to be one of 
THOSE
people. 
Especially since we were in the temple.
Buuuutttt...I cracked.
I walked up to her and said,
"Your Sister Beck right?"

Ha.
Why did I ask that...?
I don't know! I KNEW she was.
She smiled and said yes.
Then we talked. For quite a while!
She is such a gracious lady.
Anyway.
Temples are really neat.

...I'll covenant with my father I'll promise to obey.
Can't wait :)


No comments:

Post a Comment