Aug 19, 2011

This is one of those movie moments...

...where the hot girl says to the jerk boyfriend "Go ***fill in your favorite explitive*** yourself"

Is it a sign of maturity when you find that "that's what she said" jokes and vulgar/extremely over the line forward comments obnoxious? Because they are really starting to get on my nerves. Let me elaborate. My dates friend asked how my date on Thursday night went, and if we kissed. When I reported that no lip-locking occurred this is how the rest of our conversation went.

Boy: "We should totally make out ;) If ya want."
Me: "What makes you think you're any different than *Tony?" (Remember, I did NOT kiss Tony)
Boy: "I'm actually almost identical to Tony, but you feel like you know me better. So, let's make a baby!;)"**
Me: "You wish."
Boy: "Haha :) no actually I don't. I just felt like that moment called for an inappropriate baby makin comment :)"
Me: "Which you successfully inserted...congrats."
Boy: "Thanks :) I'm pretty good at inserting things. :D"
Me: "Oh...my...good one haha"
Boy: "Yeah. I hear that a lot :) But yeah, so wanna make out?"
*Name has been changed
** Some people take things too seriously, so I feel a clarification is necessary. He did not actually want to make a baby. That was his try at a joke. Or sexual innuendo. 

And that is when I did not text back. This conversation was not okay with me on soooo many levels. For starters, who do you think you are treating me like I'm some piece of meat?! Keep your hormones under control brah. Second of all, what happened to the bros before hoes rule? Your best friend didn't get some so now you are going to take a stab at it...? Down boy, down. If there are things in your life you like to share, great, but it's not going to be me. Lastly, this kid isn't even cute. He's not ugly by any means, but just not cute in my book. Who knows, maybe he has spent the last 19 years of his life building up the courage to say something so crass, but why bother. It's not sexy. It's actually not attractive at all. It's actually a MAJOR turn off. So, while this boy's tongue is wagging out of control in desperation, I am going to sit here. And while I sit, I am going to laugh at how sadly pathetic he is, and pray that I meet a decent man real soon. I know they are out there. 

1 comment:

  1. what a tool. no bueno. school starts soon. you'll find a man in no time!

    ReplyDelete