Sep 15, 2011

Alittletoomuchtohandle

WhoooWee. Let me catch you up on the haps.

1. My birthday was terrific. Olive garden (I later stepped on my leftovers and was successful in smashing them), cheered on "Husband" in his flag football game, ice cream party. I love my friends.
                     Side note #1: I don't actually have a husband. He just happens to be my very cute FHE partner who shares my birthday and is also from Bountiful.
                     Side note #2: I love the fact that this year is all about games. Freshman year we were always looking for something to do, somewhere to go, or some new way to spend our precious money. Not this year! Signs, smurf, catch phrase, and picture word. Nuff said

2. Yesterday was probably the longest day of my life. I got out of class at noon and was at work by 12:30. My plan was to lock up at 6, hit the gym, and work on homework the rest of the night. Unfortunately, it wasn't in the cards. I ended up staying at work until about 8:30. On the up side, I get paid for OT. I was doing fine until my fellow worker man arrived. He was feeling stressed about, econ, getting time off so he can fly to Mesa to ask his girlfriend's dad permission to marry her, getting too many hours, hemming gray pants, opening tomorrow by HIMSELF-he's somewhat new and still isn't completely comfortable with everything, the fact that most of our special orders hadn't arrived so there would be a mother load of tuxes to assemble and have ready by 3. Blah blah blah blah blah. By the end of the night I was feeling so much stress, anxiety and tension that I thought I was going to explode. I hate it when other people's stress makes you stressed. So...I went on run.

3. One of my most embarrassing moments involves a boy from EFY. Said boy goes to BYU now. I saw said boy and attempted to carry on a conversation with him. It didn't work. Images of a blue snow cone kept flashing across my mind.

4. My sister is fuhhhhh-neeeeey. I hate steering wheel covers with a passion. I think they are tacky and I could dedicate an entire blog post to how much I dislike them. *probably will. Anyway, Hannah bought me a fuzzy pink steering wheel cover for my birthday and it was the funniest thing ever.

5. if you go on a date with a boy and you don't remember telling him your last name and a week later he adds you on facebook that means that he was thinking about you for at least 30 seconds in order to stalk you down right even though its facebook its kinda cool to think about someone thinking about you even if they have the attention span of a squirrel i'm not making that up he told me so himself
stream of consciousness
kind of

6. I'm going to go do homework now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment