Sep 24, 2011

if you love me, kill me quickly

I did it. 
I had a room full of people at my apartment and I faked a phone call in order to get them all to leave.
Normally I wouldn't resort to such immature tactics, but desperate times call for desperate measures.
Boy "A"who I previously thought was cute (bad lighting?) came over and I realized he actually wasn't cute and has ZERO personallity. Bummer. My original plan was to cut the evening short and do some studying, but Boy "A" asked if some of his friends could come over. We have a mutual friend who I think is the bees knees, so I decided that wasn't such a bad idea. Maybe there would be someone who knew how to carry on a conversation that I could talk to. Whelp, they could definitely do more than carry on a conversation. They laughed. A LOT. And it just so happens that the jokester of the group, Boy "B," has THE most annoying laugh EVER. And he thinks he is the funniest thing that has happened to this world since Chris Farley. Oh. My. GOSH. I don't know why, but every time he would laugh I would get a little more pissed off. I finally texted 2 of my friends and told them to walk into my apartment, say they need to talk, act sad and walk out. Unfortunately they were a little preoccupied so I resorted to the fake phone call. If someone's laugh makes you want to cut them, it's not a good sign. Laughter is supposed to bring joy into your life. Not high blood pressure and thoughts of teenage angst. 

1 comment:

  1. Ahahahahaha it makes me SO happy that I'm not the only one to have done that. Sorry about that painful night!

    ReplyDelete