Apr 11, 2012

19 Days of Nonsense: I SUCK AT BLOGGING

By now I think all of us have come to the realization that I suck at blogging. 19 Days of Nonsense didn't last long. (I also accidentally deleted my picture/title thing and don't know how to make it reappear. Still working on that.) In a final attempt to redeem myself I just wanted to announce that my alma mater was victim to a bomb scare today. It was more than a scare, but luckily the so called bombs were made out of 2 liter soda bottles, dish soap and foil...? Don't ask me how it all worked. Don't quote me on that either. KSL  has the cold hard facts. The little scoundrels decided it would be fun to blow up the spiral stair case. I'd guess they weren't "True Braves" and were filled with teenage angst. For those of you who aren't familiar with the traditions of Bountiful High, in order to become a True Brave you have to kiss someone on the spiral stair case. Been there, done that. Everyone does it. You can tell we are all die hard romantics right...? Whoever did it also placed their makeshift explosives somewhere else in the school and parking lot. LOCKDOWN. BOMB SQUAD. It sounds pretty legit to me. Even though I wasn't there to reap the rewards of shortened class, I'm loving the tweets and facebook statuses. (Bountiful High is trending for all you Twitter users. Awww yea) Here are some favorites:

 "Bomb update: it wasn't a bomb at all, it was really just a portable meth lab explosion. Just waiting for the official statement to be released confirming this." Brooke Parrish-FB
  
"I got kicked out of Bountiful High for letting pigs in the assembly... i dont even want to know what these bomb kids have in store haha" Ty Talbot-FB

"Boy I'm glad I became a true brave before today....LONG LIVE THE SPIRAL STAIRCASE!" Lisa Cheney-FB

"Yes, Bountiful High is trending. Because we blow everything WAY out of proportion!

"Woke up thinking today would be a good day. Then I found out someone tried to blowup the spiral staircase.... " Kelli Carlson-Twitter

"The awkward moment when you are in the bathroom and you hear lockdown." Retweeted by Kade Nordfors-Twitter

"Dad: are you ok? Me: Nope.. Im dead... " Retweeted by Austin Gleave-Twitter

"Chemistry on the spiral... Dang. Locked down the whole school. " Retweeted by Katelyn St. John

"If the spiral is damaged in any way...somebody's gonna die " Adam Alvey-Twitter

"Playing Kool & The Gang's "You dropped a bomb on me" during the lockdown. Too soon? " Patrick Page-Twitter

"This lockdown is an answer to my senioritis prayers. " Retweeted by Brett Jones-Twitter

"false alarm chemical "bond" going on at the spiral" Jayne Wortley-Twitter

"It was Doc Stone In the Spiral Stair Case, with the toilet bowl cleaner" Jacob McIntosh-FB

They are gems. Every last one of them.

P.S. After way more work than it was worth, I get a $1 state tax return. How generous of them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment