May 15, 2012

So little time.

Sorry I am terrible at blogging! My apartment does not have internet, and even if it did that wouldn't help. My days follow a very full schedule. I relax by pillow talking with the roommates :)
Key points to recognize: 
1. "Sam" the little boy from the hospital who has seizures and almost died is now in my room at the orphanage!! AHHHH. I was SOOOO excited when I walked into the room and saw him there. I guess he was meant to be my little guy.
2. Our next door neighbor is Danish. Buuuuut he lived in SANDY, UTAH and just happens to be a MORMON. What the....? What are the chances that our neighbor in Romania would be a member? Not good I would assume. But the fact that he lived in Sandy really threw me for a loop. It's a small world. His name is Robin. He is cool. He came to church with us. He also came to FHE. He got baptized in 2008. He is the only member in his family. He is a dentist but going to school to be an oral surgeon. That's all on Robin...that's all I know about him haha
3. We had a branch activity at a lake/park/wilderness site, and there were topless sunbathers and men in speedos. Muuuuuuurrrrrr. I felt nice and awkward for the missionaries.
4. My kids are terrific. Just know that. I really want to talk about them all day everyday, but I can't use their names, be super specific in what we do, etc. meh. A whole lot of rules. I am in the process of composing a post about them and what orphanage life is like. It's a work in progress. Stay tuned.
PICTURES
Kebab. Got it at the beer festival :) Also where we met our neighbor Robin

The infamous Elder Eaton

Throw us in a mall and this is what we come back with

SPRING BREAK HAIR

Late night pillow talk...

and a creative roommate...

and lots of hair....

make this beautiful creation!!

This will be my shoes by the end of these 3 months. 

My besties
Just for the record I will never be able to look at a pigeon or a blow dryer the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment