Apr 15, 2011

GI Upset

I should be listening. I keep catching phrases about vitamins, diabetes, lactation, GI upset, lipids, phytochemicals, and obesity...blah, blah, blah. I don't need this stuff! I need to review the most recent stuff. I have been reviewing the old material all semester! This TA is doing great though, props to her. In the whopping 9 months that I have been here, I have learned that girl TA's aren't that great. They take things too seriously, they tend to be monotone, and they talk quietly! That is a big no no when you are in a room with 200+ stressed and semi chatty students. My hat goes off to you Miss Nutrition TA. Only 56 more minutes and you will have kept everyone awake and entertained for 2 whole hours. Keep it up :) While she's doing that, I'm going to keep making neat discoveries. Did you know you can see how many people look at your blog!? I had no idea. Want to know what else I found? I have views from Switzerland, China, Guatemala, Ireland, Denmark, India and the good ole U.S. of A. My friend Eleni lives in Guatemala so I know her, but the other ones...? How did they find my blog?! They must be the ultimate cyber stalkers haha Are they(you) reading this? Can they(you) read this? It is in English after all...haha kidding! The 3rd and final, but most hilarious/sketchy/disturbing/questionable find of the day: you can see what people searched for on google that led them to your blog. Want to know the one result I have so far?
"Brides close up view of panties"
Um...that's cool I guess. Why would someone be looking for a close up of someone's panties?! I'll just have to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one. Maybe they are getting married(not in the temple!) and are looking for the latest underwear style...? Maybe...? Whatever the reason, it sounds debatable to me. It's sunny outside, school's almost done, cuddle puddles are great, the church is true, and my ramblings are much more wholesome than a brides panties. Just sayin.

1 comment:

  1. Ok yes I fess up, I'm the stalker from Guatemala who reads your blog :) I feel kind of special now that I've been mentioned in such a cool blog and now the stalkers from China are going to know there's a random girl from guatemala who reads this blog haha Btw I love your blog Rylie!! It's super fun to read. :)

    ReplyDelete