Apr 20, 2011

Your older than my mom. Shouldn't you have manners?

Uhm...okaaaaay? I just don't understand some people.
I was eating my pineapple and frosted mini wheats (Final meal in the canon. I went all out :P) when this middle aged woman walked over and placed her plate of half eaten mac and cheese bites on my tray. What. The. Heck. Does my half empty bowl send some foreign signal that I'll put away your dishes too? Am I a garbage disposal? Do you want me to eat them...? I'm sorry they didn't measure up, but if I wanted some of my own I could have gotten them. I looked down at my plate and then proceeded to stare her down. All she did was look at me and then go get line for salad. No joke, I thought I was being punked and it was one of my friends moms. I glanced around to see if anyone else noticed what just happened and the girl next to me was busting a gut. She asked if I knew her and I just shook my head with a look of bewilderment on my face. I kept watching mac and cheese lady to see if she would look back or offer any sort of explanation for her behavior, but no. She just chatted it up with middle aged woman #2 leaving me more than slightly confused. Joke's on me. No one gets punked in Provo, Utah. 
Meet my new arch nemesis. The leopard sweater, khaki pants and cute satchel are very deceiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment