Apr 5, 2012

19 Days of Nonsense

I leave for Romania in 19 days.
WOW.
It seems like just yesterday I was accepted to the program and now I'm peacin' out. 
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!
I'm checking out of my apartment a day early so I can spend 5 days with my family instead of 4. 
A lot can happen in 24 hours :)

I have decided to do a little something called "19 Days of Nonsense" to occupy my time while still state side. 

Don't tell anyone, but I'm really doing it to get in a better habit of blogging/journal writing. I have to write or post daily while in Romania and that is going to be HARD. I write in my journal maybe 5 times a year and blog just a little more than that. I still haven't decided what I'm going to do but I'm leaning towards the blog. More for ya'll to read, and less hand cramps for me! Win-win.
Thoughts? 

19 Days of Nonsense: Sisters

 It's true. DON'T MESS. I can remember 2 specific instances where heads were about to roll because I did not like the way individuals were treating my sister. Lucky for them they were minors and prison didn't sound too tempting that day...

I am very protective of Hannah even though I don't live at home anymore (and she is 20 times more mature than I am...) I went home this past weekend and my mom kept pointing out how I was acting like a big sister. Hannah called it bossy. I wasn't trying to be bossy! I was just trying to help her be more efficient...that sounds kind of bossy, but it was not my intention.

Anyway, I really look up to Hannah. She's the one that is 10 feet tall! This is what I had to say about her in May 2011. Still feel the same way. She is a beaut. I kind of had a freak out moment in October when I was facebook stalking her. She is so grown up it scared me. I'm going to need to pick up MMA fighting in order to keep all the guys off her


i LOVE this picture so much


Take care of her while I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment